Born January 21, 1981, Jung Ryeo-Won is one of my favorite Korean actresses and definitely has become my fashionista obsession. She has a laid-back chic style but her style is very flexible. She can be rocker chic, edgy, punk, and hip-hop. I've always been a fan of the lazy chic look and I find that Jung Ryeo-Won captures that look beautifully! I've been watching a tv show with her in it and like Seo Woo, she rocked the Bitten Look which I'm loving right now.
Though she is 5'6" and 99 pounds, she's known as cute with "chubby" cheeks in her home country of Korea. She's 31 years old but can play characters who are 10 or more years younger. I don't know if she's found the fountain of youth but I think she should share it with everyone else. She learned English in Australia so when she speaks English she has a slight Australian accent which I think is beyond cute.
I first saw Jung Ryeo-Won in the Korean drama, History of a Salaryman. I was blown away by her acting abilities. She is fiercely talented as she can portray comedy roles and sad roles very well. Watching her cry is heart wrenching and watching her comedy caused me to laugh hysterically. Below are a list of her works both in movies and tv. Check this gal out and maybe you'll be impressed too.
Films:
Never Ending Story (2012), Pain (2011), In Love and The War (2011), Castaway on the Moon (2009), Melos (2008), Two Faces of My Girlfriend (2007), My Boyfriend is Type-B (2005), Emergency 19 (2002)
Kdramas:
History of a Salaryman (2012), Princess Ja-Myung (2009), Which Star Are You From (2006), My Name is Kim Sam-Soon (2005), Autumn Shower (2005), Hello, Franchesca (2005), Love Story in Harvard (2004), Argon (2003), Saxophone (2002)




No comments:
Post a Comment