The Shiseido White Lucent Emulsion
has a milky liquid consistency and is packed with major hydration properties. The smell is amazing! When I first tried it I loved it however,
it broke me out. My cheeks were covered in acne and my forehead and chin were loving the extra hydration. I had to use the
Naruko Tea Tree Acne Clay Cleanser both morning and night to get rid of the acne.
I will not be purchasing this again and I plan to use the rest for my neck until it's finished. I would recommend this product for those who have extremely dry skin and have a desire to lighten their skin because of hyperpigmentation or acne scars, or individuals living in very cold climates. I would not recommend this product for those who have acne or acne prone skin. Instead, the
Shiseido Senka Facial Lotion would be an excellent alternative.
No comments:
Post a Comment