I usually skip breakfast which is a huge no-no but sometimes I just don't feel hungry and I don't want to eat just because it's 6:30am. I want to eat because I'm hungry. But when I do eat breakfast I like having a cup (Literally) of brown rice with a squirt of lemon juice. Why do I use a tea cup? Why not? It's a good portion size and it's easy to hold. Why a squirt of lemon juice? It provides great taste without using salt. I use chop sticks because it forces me to intake smaller bites which I read promotes good digestion and it's fun! Your stomach doesn't want to see big globs of food that hasn't been chewed properly. It prefers smaller broken down food. Brown rice is so good for overall health and what better way to start off my day with a cup of brown rice?! Woohoo!
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
A Unique Breakfast
I usually skip breakfast which is a huge no-no but sometimes I just don't feel hungry and I don't want to eat just because it's 6:30am. I want to eat because I'm hungry. But when I do eat breakfast I like having a cup (Literally) of brown rice with a squirt of lemon juice. Why do I use a tea cup? Why not? It's a good portion size and it's easy to hold. Why a squirt of lemon juice? It provides great taste without using salt. I use chop sticks because it forces me to intake smaller bites which I read promotes good digestion and it's fun! Your stomach doesn't want to see big globs of food that hasn't been chewed properly. It prefers smaller broken down food. Brown rice is so good for overall health and what better way to start off my day with a cup of brown rice?! Woohoo!
Labels:
breakfast,
brown rice,
chopsticks,
cup,
lemon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment