I'm so excited to feature this snack. I found this little treasure at my local Asian market and I'm so glad because they're light, tasty, and guilt-free. They have a shortbread/biscuit type shell and they're filled with chocolate. Yesterday I had a few kids from church try it and they really liked it. In fact, a few came back for seconds and thirds. What I like about Kancho is that each morsel is tiny and it isn't overly sweet. It is a wonderful treat for a child's lunch box or just an afternoon snack. Try it out! You won't be disappointed. For more information click here.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Snackaroo of the week: Kancho!
I'm so excited to feature this snack. I found this little treasure at my local Asian market and I'm so glad because they're light, tasty, and guilt-free. They have a shortbread/biscuit type shell and they're filled with chocolate. Yesterday I had a few kids from church try it and they really liked it. In fact, a few came back for seconds and thirds. What I like about Kancho is that each morsel is tiny and it isn't overly sweet. It is a wonderful treat for a child's lunch box or just an afternoon snack. Try it out! You won't be disappointed. For more information click here.
Labels:
chocolate,
kancho,
snack of the week,
snackaroo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment